Friday, October 12, 2007

NFL Picks - Week 6

WOLVES NEWS AND REACTIONS TO:

<-- Radio or Television, Double-T should get the call.

- Nothing really caught my interest today. For daily news, please check the TWolves Blog linked to the right, I'm too lazy to link it right now in the text. The only thing worth mentioning is that the Wolves hired a new radio analyst, Alan Horton. I did not like the play-by-play guy last year, so I hope this guy is better. Notwithstanding his mediocre radio show, Hartman was a good play-by-play guy that used decent inflections when necessary and involved whatever colorman he was assigned for the given season.

- Now that I typed the above, I miss Trent Tucker calling the games. The Harlan/Tucker team kicked copious amounts of ass. If I ever win the lottery, I want to hire Trent Tucker to come to my house and announce the Wolves games on TV.

NFL WEEK 6:

Lines based on MGM-Mirage Sports Book as of October 12, 2007 @ 5:04 PM (Home teams in CAPS):

Cincinatti (-3) over KANSAS CITY

Houston (+7) over JACKSONVILLE

CLEVELAND (-4.5) over Miami

MINNESOTA (+5) over Chicago (yes, this is a homer pick)

NEW YORK JETS (+3.5) over Philidelphia

St. Louis (+9) over BALTIMORE

TAMPA BAY (-3) over Tennessee

Washigton (+3) over GREEN BAY

ARIZONA (-4.5) over Caroline (David Carr at QB)

DALLAS (+6) over New England

Oakland (+9.5) over SAN DIEGO

SEATTLE (-7) over New Orleans

NEW YORK GIANTS over Atlanta

Last week: 8-6

Season: 39-37

No comments: